Tuesday, July 26, 2011

one hazy afternoon: one gorgeous family: Huntsville, AL family photography


Gorgeous; that's the one word that keeps coming to mind as I browse through this photos. They are all so great it was a real challenge to pick my favorites to show you here. The kids are absolutely adorable, the mom so pretty and the light perfect! One of the most favorites sessions to the day. 

I met Sharon when I did the photos for the Care Center back in the winter, and since then we have been talking about doing a session for her and her two children. I was so excited when it actually happened and more so because I think I accomplished what I was looking for: to give her images of her family that show the connection they have to each other and the love they share. 

Sharon I hope you love your pictures. You have a beautiful family and it was a pleasure to work with you all. Thank you for choosing me as your photographer. For full gallery go here


All images are copyright of MariaMoorePhotography. DO NOT copy, print, save, download or alter in any way. Thank you




 thank you for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment