Sunday, August 7, 2011

Aimee Hill: Huntsville, Al Highschool senior photography


Did I tell you how much I love working with high school seniors? well...I do! They are my favorite subject to photograph; they understand better that anyone the concept I have in my head, they are cute, hip, fun and ready to work it! 

This beautiful young woman was no exception. She gave me all I was looking for and more and made a very hazy and hot night a breeze! 

Aimee I hope you love your photos. It was such a pleasure to meet you and capture you in this light. Best of luck on your senior year...

Here I post my favorites from Aimee's session...enjoy!

All images on this blog are copyright of Maria Moore Photography. Do not Copy, download, print or alter images in any way. Thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment