Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Marshall Family: Huntsville, Al family photography


What a pleasure to work with this family! Not just because I looooove families with older kids, but because this ones were specially precious. The young man so is handsome and charming, and the sister so cute and happy to pose for me. 

They took me to a special place to have this session; their friends house. This house was so gorgeous, we had to take tour afterward to check it out in all its glory. 
The yard was more like a botanical garden, definitely nothing like my yard. It had the most manicured and awesome vegetation. Cobblestone steps and walkways throughout...a green house...Breathtaking. 

Jana, I am so excited to show you these images and I hope you love them as much as I do! Here are my most favorites...for full gallery go here.


IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF MARIAMOOREPHOTOGRAPHY, DO NOT COPY, DOWNLOAD, SAVE OR ALTER IN ANY WAY. THANK YOU!


5 comments:

  1. I love the B&W of the husband and wife! That should be hanging on their wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them and love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Love that the dad is barefoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful family and beautiful location!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pics. What a sweet family they are! You really captured them.

    ReplyDelete