Friday, November 18, 2011

The Newton Family: Christmas tree farm mini sessions. Huntsville, Al family portraiture


It's amazing that last weekend I had my last mini sessions of the year. I remember back in September setting up my calendar and feeling like this mini sessions were going to mark the beginning of the Holiday season. It felt so far away and now, they went by and thanksgiving is almost here.

Wow! Time flies when you are having fun [and work like a maniac]!

My first family of the day was the Newtons, a family of three with the most adorable little princess. They wore holiday colors witch made for awesome cheerful photographs.

Here I show you my favorites of their session. 

Darby, I hope you love your images. Thank you for choosing me to capture your family this Holiday season. For full gallery go here. 



Images are Copyright of Maria Moore Photography. DO NOT COPY!! Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment