Friday, March 9, 2012

Baby Jude. Huntsville, Al newborn photography


I feel like it's been a million years since my last post, cause I took a couple of weeks off for a much deserved vacation! However, I'm back and so ready for busy season to start. This week I had a cute little visitor to my studio. Little Jude is the tiniest cutest baby boy I've seen...and he was so good through the session it made my job a breeze.

I love when I get the opportunity to photograph a newborn baby, when I have photograph his mom all the way from even before he was in the plans. Lacey...one of my most favorite subjects...and a lovely young woman, its been in front of my camera several times; the last been for her maternity session. The fact that I saw that belly and got to capture the excitement in this young mom's heart...makes me feel like part of the story :)

Here I share with you images from Jude's newborn session...hope you enjoy ;)

Lacey...you will make a wonderful mommy. God bless your baby boy...To see full gallery go here.


1 comment: