Sunday, August 19, 2012

Bailey: Huntsville, Al Highschool Senior Photography


I am having so much fun this year with all these seniors...They definitely keep me on my toes! They are so beautiful, young and full of  excitement to start this amazing stage of their lives as 2013 Seniors.

Bailey's session this last tuesday was so much fun indeed. After been rained out last week, I was really hoping for great weather and we had a gorgeous evening. It was definitively full of unforgettable moments, like when we almost got into trouble for trespassing. Yes my friends...for the first time ever I got in a bit of drama with some very angry lady :( And lets just say I am never going back there again! lol!

Thankfully this town is full of awesome locations, and we moved on very quickly to our second concept in Downtown Huntsville. 

Here I share with you my most favorite shots of the evening.

Bailey I hope you love your images, and thank you for choosing me to capture this magical time in your life! For full gallery go here.



All images are copyright of Maria Moore, DO NOT COPY. DOWNLOAD OR SAVE TO DISK. Thank you





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful girl!!! LOVE LOVE those purple shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete