Monday, October 8, 2012

A girl and her horse, Huntsville Al, Senior photography


This has to be my most favorite session I have ever done. I don't even know where to start telling you all the reasons that made this day amazing for me...but I am going to try :)

First of all Gabby is one of my 2013 Senior Models, and daughter of one of the sweetest ladies I know. Also, she is beautiful and the love of her life happens to be an amazing horse named Lexi.

What more perfect that a beautiful girl in a gown, with a gorgeous horse. Well...I don't think it gets better than that for a photographer.


Also, for me...it makes me so proud to be able to create the images I envision. I imagined these and then I was able to bring them to life. The only reason this happened is because I have been working so hard this year improving my technical skills...I now can pretty much create with light almost everything I imagine...and this is just the beginning. I will keep studying, investing my time and energy to bring my clients the high quality images they deserve.

And no one deserve this gorgeous photos more than Gabby...Sweet Gabby...it was so fun for me to hang out with you and Lexi and see you in your element...Thank you again for choosing me as you photographer and for representing my business this year with you friends. I am grateful to be a little part of your senior year.

For full gallery go here.












3 comments: