Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Nuwayhid Family; Huntsville, Al family photography


Kate has the best looking family!..I had the chance to snap some candid shots of their little ones a while back, and was thrilled when she called me to book her family session this fall!

We met last Sunday...and almost reschedule their session because there was a chance of rain, but after a few sprinkles the sky opened up and gave us a beautiful sunset. What a blessing!!!

A pair or tween boys and a beautiful little girl made me "Roar" and be totally silly...so worth it when you see the final images! I just love their family photos.

Kate I had a blast at your session...I love a challenge! LOL! I am so glad you love your family photos. Thank you for trusting me with your family's memories this year and I look forward to watching those munchkins grow for years to come...

For full gallery go here. [not that you don't already know how to get there] lol! xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment