Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Chandlar Smith; Huntsville, Al award winning senior photographer

I am so happy to share this session. I am just so pleased with the images of the beautiful Chandlar Smith.

Let me tell you, I've heard of Chandlar for a while and I know so many that love her (she is the babysitter for dear friends or ours and for our C group occasionally). So even though we just formally met this year I have heard numerous stories of her amazing heart, sweet personality and wonderful christian values. So I knew I had big story to tell here. Big task to capture with my images this wonderful soul.

We had planned for her session since I while back, but just last minute I decided to incorporate a swing and made it just for her to use. I wanted something sweet, playful and girly which to me is what went best with her personality. I just love the way this turned out!

Also, we did something a little different and incorporated Chandlar's cross collection. Love when my seniors have special objects that are important to them in their sessions; and more so when they are reflection of their strong christian values and amazing upbringing.

Yvette and Chandlar, Thank you for trusting me with your family's memories. I just love your image sand I hope you love them too!

For full gallery go here.

Beautiful Makeup by Nancy Finnegan.


No comments:

Post a Comment