Thursday, October 24, 2013

Lindsay Douglas, Huntsville Al award winning Senior photographer




I just love my job! I know I complain about being so busy I can barely breath but then I look at sessions like this one and my heart feels full of joy!

Lindsay is not just beautiful, but funny and smart and so full of wonderful shy and kind energy about her that makes you want to be come her best friend the moment you meet her. I try to do my job of capturing one's soul every time I shoot a session. But this time as I look at the images posted here...I feel like they really tell a story of this wonderful and beautiful girl.

Lindsay, every single image of you takes my breath away. Thank you for allowing me to become part of your life for a few hours! xoxo

For full gallery go here. 

Wonderful makeup by Nancy Finnegan MUA. 




No comments:

Post a Comment