Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Mekenzi Esensoy; Huntsville, Al award winning senior photographer




Mekenzi is one of the most precious girls I know.  She is one of my 2014 senior models and the sister of my most favorite senior model ever! I just have come to love their family and was so thrilled to have Mekenzi with us this year. 

Mekenzi is a beautiful mixture of all things delicate, shy, mysterious, courageous and sweet. I think her eyes speak volumes and her delicate little body exhumes poise and strength in a perfect balance.

We went for a "fairy" inspired shoot and finishes with a "pow" with some edgy shots that suit her super model looks!

I came across this little poem and found it perfect to open the blog!

Deep inside the woods, at night,
Appeared a fairy, bathed in light,
Her grace was magical to see,
As she tiptoed there, beneath the tree,
Just that one night,
I witnessed the sight,
Of a woodland fairy bathed in light.






No comments:

Post a Comment